Proton Hard disk drive Degaussers
Proton T-4 Hard disk drive Degausser
• T-4 complies with DoD requirements for destroying classified information on magnetic media and is on the NSA EPL. (October 2009)
• Independent tests indicate an Effective Magnetic Field (EMF) of 40,000 gauss and 13,330 Oersteds over 2.5 times the power of existing NSA test levels.
• Lightweight enables table top or floor operation.
• Manufactured in the USA in ISO 9001 certified facilities.
Proton T-1.5 Hard disk drive Degausser
- Packs a punch – Strongest drawer style degausser available today, producing an effective magnetic field of 1.5 Tesla, capable of erasing up to 3 TB hard disks
- Peace of mind – Meets data sanitization standards set by NIST & DoD
- Hassle-free – Simple one touch button starts the swift degaussing process
The new Proton T-1.5 is a drawer style degausser that destroys data on hard drives and other magnetic media to help organizations protect sensitive information and stay in compliance with various Government regulations for data sanitization.
The T-1.5 is automatic, light weight and simple to use so it will fit easily into existing operations.
An effective magnetic field of 1.5 Tesla makes it the strongest drawer style degausser available today capable of erasing 3 TB drives.
As hard drive and other magnetic media densities increase, the T-1.5 will continue to be the ultimate guard against data loss that can lead to costly data breaches.
Proton 8000 Hard disk drive Degausser
- Quiet Performer – Low-noise, compact unit with “industrial strength” flux fields.
- Multiple usage methods – Foot controller available for hands-free operation to fit your organisation’s needs.
- One Size Fits Many – Wide range of magnetic media supported including compact cassettes, hard disks and broadcast & video storage tapes.
The Proton Model 8000 Table Top unit is a low-noise, compact unit with ‘industrial strength’ flux fields. It features a foot-control for hands-free operation and can degauss a wide range of magnetic media, including ¼”, ½”, 1″ and 2″ thick reels, and up to 16″ diameter reels.
Other computer media includes compact cassettes, QIC, DC600, 2000, Tk50, 70, 85, 3480/3490/3590E, 4mm/8mm, Extrabyte/Travan, and any Type I, II or III computer media in addition to 3″½ and 5″¼ hard drives.
Broadcast & Video Media – VHS, S-VHS, U-matic, U-matic SP, 1″, 2″, B, and C format, Beta SP M1/M3, D1, D2, D3, DVC-PRO, R-DAT, Pancakes, and 16″ Mirror Mother Master Tape.
The Proton 8000 employs an exclusive magnetic resonance design that insures full-power to the magnetic loop circuit, (magnetic media) for full, deep degauss levels.
The Proton 8000 has a large work surface with operating instructions in full view, and a degaussing coil current monitor providing visual confirmation of full degauss levels.
A ‘soft-start’ design eliminates circuit-breaker problems at turn-on, and unlike other degaussers, has maximum erasure field plus maximum erasure time. Status indicator lights confirm operation mode.
All accessories are included – reel guide, foot control, hard drive handling container, detachable line cord and detailed instructions.
Proton 1100 Hard disk drive Degausser
- NSA Approved – Proton 1100 is on the NSA Approved Product List
- Peace Of Mind – NIST & DoD approved for all media up to 2,870 Oe
- Tiny Form Factor – At only 13cm long and 400g in weight, this handheld degaussing wand is convenient during usage as well as storage
- The Proton 1100 Degaussing Wandis designed to provide maximum security level media degaussing for a wide range of magnetic media.A multi-polar design insures minimum flux levels of 6,000 gauss and full hysteresis of all magnetic states.Conventional magnetic recording devices (recording heads) cannot provide the flux density required to totally erase magnetic signatures. The magnetic information remains in the media after conventional erasing techniques and reformatting procedures. Only a high-energy magnetic circuit that provides a full-cycle (+ – + -) field can reliably erase this remnant magnetic information to a full security level.A magnetic shield is provided for safe storage of the degaussing wand.Proton 1100 effectively degausses disk drives, diskpacks, drum type memories, floppies and any flat-surface magnetic memory.
SEM Mag EraSURE
SEM Mag EraSURE P3
• Permanent Fixed Rare Earth Magnet Technology
• Ergonomically designed portable workbench complete with drive staging area.
• Improved, larger aperture accepts full size VHS formats.
• NSA-approved degausser for LMR as well as PMR technology. This extends the life of this product well into the future.
• Provides peace of mind that confidential data will not fall into the wrong hands.
• Meets data sanitization standards set by the US National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) and The US Department of Defense.
• Environmentally responsible with low power consumption of 1 Amp.
• Highest Rated NSA Approved Degausser in the market – Supports up to 6,000 Oe for Hard Disks & 2,600 Oe for Tapes
• State-Of-The-Art Technology – World’s fastest cycle time of only 15 seconds
• Non-stop Business – Permanent fixed rare earth magnet technology is harnessed which produces no heat unlike traditional electro-magnetic methods,
allowing for continuous operations
SEM Mag EraSURE P3M
• Runs on Human Power – This degausser runs via a manual hand crank with a cycle time of just 10 seconds requiring no electricity to operate the unit
• Non-stop Business – Permanent fixed rare earth magnet technology is employed which produces no heat unlike traditional electro-magnetic methods, allowing for continuous operations
For field deployment or where power is not available or needed, the SEM Model ME-P3M is the ideal choice. The unit is designed to degauss 5000 Oe Standard (LMR) and Perpendicular Magnetic Recorded (PMR) Hard Drives and/or Magnetic tapes quickly and easily.
The unit is operated by a MANUAL HAND CRANK METHOD with a cycle time of just 10 seconds requiring no electricity or power to operate the unit. The actual degauss cycle time is one second as the drive passes through the magnetic field.
An optional height adjustable mobile lift table (Model 250MOBLIFT) is also available.
For field deployment, an optional Deployment Hard Case is also available (Model P3M DEP).
SEM Mag EraSURE P2V
FollowMe works on a Client-Server infrastructure with a central server or servers handling all print jobs in a similar way to a print server.
• the Client, which is the user’s workstation,
• the Q-Server, which is the print server, which stores all print jobs uploaded from the client, and manages all communications and
• the ID-Reader hardware (print release station), located on the printer allowing a variety of different recognition techniques to be sent to the server for authentication.
The user must first authenticate at the FollowMe Hardware using any of the supported indentification technologies. Once authenticated the FollowMe Q-Server will release any pending print jobs. If the device (copier/printer/MFP) is copy patrol enabled the FollowMe Q-Server will signal the hardware to enable the copy patrol functionality.